Thursday, November 15, 2007

Back to your regularly scheduled spaz!

Yeah so I have been MIA due to the fact that I have no computer at home which means I have to get all my moving/ car/ location searching done during business hours, replacing my time where I could be writing to you, my internet friends. I hope you missed me ;)

I am on my way to having a full on melt down. This whole idea of giving someone all my worldly possessions where they drive away and may or may not hijack (every company has this complaint against them at the Better Business Bureau) said items is blowing my mind. On top of that I have to pay them....a lot!

Today I am selling my car but I have not found a car so I am going to be car less and potentially insurance less. Oh, oh, oh and did I mention I have not packed and that no one who shows up to look at our apartment is qualified (out of 10 appointments only 1 person has shown up, grrrrr).

I had these delusional visions of spending my last days in Miami enjoying the palm trees, my friends and relaxing. I also mentally omitted the fact that if all my stuff is packed on a truck somewhere in the USA. Where is my family eating Thanksgiving dinner? So I am also potentially looking at spending Thanksgiving eating at a Waffle House and or eating microwave turkey with plastic sporks.

I'm going to go breathe into a brown paper bag now....


*This post has been brought to you by Dunkin Donuts Large Coffee Coolatta.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Breathe! Breathe deep!

Also, many hotels and such have Thanksgiving dinners. Why don't you see if you can find somewhere to check in for a couple of days while you transition and have something there. Or, take advantage of your last few days of Florida citizen perks and go to Disney? It should be pretty empty after Thanksgiving weekend.

I have not forgotten your question about cars but I have had a migraine for 4 days now and it's severely cramping my style. I will answer soonest.

misha said...

at least you get Waffle House - cant get that in Miami ;)