Thursday, September 18, 2008

Things that make me laugh

I just spent about a half an hour trying to load pictures of a waffle house wedding that is priceless, but I can't figure out how to load pdf file and save images and load it etc. So instead I will have to laugh to myself. Not so funny to you, but very funny to me.

Let me just say there are pictures of rings in waffles, brides smoking and working behind the counter (in the white dress and everything) and guests seated on those awesome orange pleather seats or the ever present milk crate in the parking lot. That is quite the commitment to the work place people.

On the way to work I saw a lawn company truck the read in BIG letters "GOT GRASS". I don't know why but I chuckled to myself.

Yesterday as I was changing my shirt my daughter looks up and points and says "momma, hair pits". It may be time for me to shave my arm pits. Just maybe. The sad part is I don't want to because I think it is hysterical, and she will doing anything to "touch, momma, touch". Right now I have the power of the pit and I don't want to lose it.

Muahahahahahahaha Pit Power.

So. Sad.........you know its funny.........no I will not raise my hand......

1 comment:

Sizzle said...

"Hair pits" is pretty funny.