Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Party like an aging rock star!

We went out.....in the rain....because we said we would....

I had a good time but it is so strange going out to places I used to go to BB (Before baby) and seeing that the people havn't aged and the places are still the same. I don't know what I expected but the fact that we spent an hour mourning the closing of club (I use that term loosely) that we used to frequent talking about the good old days made me feel old. It also didn't help that we met up with a group of people where the average age was 23. 23 and childless which makes me officially 85.

As a side note to any men who might come across this site. When you ask a woman her age and she says guess, DO NOT BE honest and run the risk of saying that she is five years older than she actually is. Because if you do, she will totally bust out her cane and beat you with it!

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

What kind of idiot says the age he actually thinks the woman is? That kind of stupidity alone is grounds for dismissal. ;)

Anonymous said...

HA HA! I feel the same way when my friends and I get a wild hair and decide to go to our old stomping grounds. So strange to be in such a familiar place...only you are completely different from when you used to frequent that place.

Anonymous said...

The person that would actually give an honest guess at an age is the same one that will ask when you are due. Until that fact is offered (no matter how obvious the evidence), no mention of pregnancy shall be made.