Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hey!

It's been months of hiding out, of moving back to Miami and of trying to heal. It has also been a time of taking down certain posts. I password protected the blog for while not because I wanted to, but because the ex demanded it (via his attorney). So much has changed.

I don't know whether to continue posting on the blog because I will never be 100% about my feelings, about my relationships because at some point I lost my anonymity. While before I wanted people I know "in real life" to be able to have insight on my day to day now some of those people use my feelings to hurt me.

I want to have an honest conversation about dating, exes and the future without thinking I will have legal action coming back at me.....but I am stubborn and don't want to change my blog name because someone made me do it! What is a girl to do? I miss the outlet!

3 comments:

Sizzle said...

That's a really difficult place to be. I've seen people switch blogs and post a message- email me if you want to know the new url. That way you don't have to make it public and you can still be able to vent in this medium.

Becky said...

I've missed you! I can completely see your dillema. Maybe you should start a new url, not because someone made you but because you are a new you! At any rate, please let me know, if possible where/if you move. I really want to keep up! :-)

Amy said...

Yay! You're back!

I understand about wanting to switch to a new blog. There have been many times I've regretted giving out my url to people I know 'in real life', because it's kept me from being to talk about certain things.

It's so good hearing from you again!