I don't know why I feel the need to share the following but I do:
I have just pumped an ounce of breast milk onto my pants.
This is a tragedy for several reasons.
1. Each drop of that milk is very hard to come by.
2. I am wearing very light khaki pants.
3. I have to pee very badly so I will have to step out my office door very soon and be seen by the rest of my office and then anyone else I might encounter on the long walk to the bathroom.
4. I smell like breast milk now.
5. Did you know breast milk is very sticky when it dries??
OK, I am off now to make a bigger mess in attempt to clean the current mess, toodles.