Monday, April 16, 2007

Manic Monday

My thought process is out of control. I think of idea, get really excited about it, think of the work involved, life happens, forget about idea, remember idea, get excited, forget about idea and occasionally act, but rarely.

Example:

People say my daughter is cute, better than the Gerber baby some say, I think my daughter is cute, damn college costs a lot..............

She could be a baby model! None of that pageant shit, just print work. We all gotta do our part to get her into Harvard. Where the hell are those smart baby flash cards??

What was I doing??

I love butterflies. When I open my luxury goods for the home store I am definitely going to have one in the logo, yup, definitely.

I need to spell check this thing....

I already posted today, I should have saved this for tomorrow....nah, then my title wouldn't work, and it makes me laugh.

I have that song stuck in my head now.

I love that kid. What if the snobby model people reject her??? Can I handle that?

NO.

Is this a good idea? I need a drink. Water, vodka, I gotta be equal opportunity here!




*Yes, I know it is Tuesday, but I got a bit of food poisoning last night...it is as fun as it sounds.

No comments: